We are looking for a Graphic designer to help us execute our current project. You will be designing Digital Collaterals (Social Media posters, website collaterals, digital & physical catalogue copies) as well as designing merchandising.
- 🎠 This remote freelance position is opened to anyone with a qualification in Graphic Design.
- 🎠 Impress us with your attention to detail and personal aEsThEtiC(s), so be sure to put your best foot forward in your CV & Portfolio.
- 🎠 Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- 🎠 Entry level position with some experience of working.
- 🎠 Excellent communication, time management, organisational skills are expected.
- 🎠 Most importantly, you are able to deliver your deliverables.
- 🎠 Project timeline August - December 2021
- 🎠 Budget: RM1,500 - RM2,200
** Our current project Masa//Massa: Di Hujung Digital is supported by Cendana Malaysia. For more information, please visit www.pinktank.art
Pink Tank Collective established in 2019 aims to bring people together by promoting local art and culture by providing a platform for Creative Individuals to find their voice and to expand freedom of expression.
Pink Tank has decided to pivot itself into the digital cloud(t) as so the global art scene has progressively shifted to a digital realm. We see this as a symbol of hope and recovery (globally) for the art scene during the Pandemic.
The opportunity to reach out to a wider audience is further multiplied and accelerated with the help of technology. The future of art is now and there is no better time to reinvent and evolve ourselves to adapting revolutionary changes.