Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Continually refines personal artistic abilities and knowledge of new software packages and in-house tools.
- Is expected to continue to refine artistic abilities and learn new software packages and / or in-house tools.
- Works efficiently and effectively within technical constraints of a production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds studios standards.
- Ability to visualize and conceive objects, characters or other elements in a way that contributes to the overall visual quality of the production.
- Communicates regularly with the Lead Artist regarding the status of current tasks; obtains Lead Artists guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives and milestones.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related as assigned
- Expert in at least three areas of 2D artistic production.
- High level of drawing and illustration skills, able to work in both digital and traditional medium.
- Have a high understanding in human anatomy, perspective, lighting and rendering. Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space.
- A keen interest in design, architecture, film and games.
- Have a vast imagination, Ability to visualize and interpret other people ideas.
- Proficient with the software packages and tools of the games industry.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Able to produce high quality refine promotional marketing art.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 and has a passion for games
- Up to date with the latest industry trends and visual designs.
Streamline Media Group is a global entertainment and technology company deep-rooted in video games. We enable world-class productions and create groundbreaking entertainment, franchises, and technologies.